Monday 16 September 2013

Nutella espresso rolls

It has been a long time since I unleashed my inner baker. But after lurking on countless baking and food blogs, this particular recipe gave me considerable impetus to start baking once again.

While I look to bread as a comfort food of sorts, baking bread has never been my forte since I never know how much time to leave the dough to rise. Thankfully, these rolls were rather simple to make and filled my kitchen with a delightful aroma. Ahh, coffee and chocolate. These go together like milk and cookies.

These babies don't keep well so it is best to devour on the day of baking!

And now that I managed to succeed with an easy bread, I can hardly wait to try another bread recipe this coming Sunday!

Ingredients that were readily available at home
Before the babies entered the oven
Best eaten fresh out of the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment