Thursday 26 November 2015

Food for the soul

My ambitious plan to wake up early for a run was waylaid by the want of a snooze. 

Breakfast was the first thing on my mind when I finally decided to rise, and I had a cheese roll with a slice of cheese and some peanut butter, overnight milk soaked chia seeds with a kiwi and a handful of blueberries, and a cup of green tea. 


I also had a cup of coffee with milk after volunteering. And then it was time to head home for a quick lunch. 


Lunch saw me slurping on soya bean and anchovy soup with vegetables, tofu and sweet potato noodles. I love clear soups and can have this everyday! I also had a serve of the last of the leftover baked dory fish. 

Chomped on a banana with chocolate chia nut butter for a sugar hit before heading out. 

Dinner was a huge spread as we went over to my classmate's place to surprise her and cheer her up. 


The spread comprised of rice, steamed tofu with prawn mince, pork rib soup with pumpkin, carrots and corn, chives omelette, stir fried sambal chilli wombok, stir fried eggplant and chicken mince, and char siu (which I didn't consume). 

I also had some cherries before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment