Monday 23 November 2015

Food journal - Day 1

I fight a daily battle with food and my weight. The tiring struggle has affected me emotionally and physically, and I think the best way to keep up healthy eating habits will be to journal down my activity levels and food intake. So here goes!

My morning began with an easy run around the neighbourhood and I rounded it up with 10 minutes of high intensity exercises.

Breakfast was a hard boiled egg and half an avocado with 2 pieces of Ryvita crackers, and a side of cherries and blueberries with greek yoghurt. I washed it all down with a cup of lemon water and coffee with milk. 

Lunch was leftover mashed potatoes, beetroot rice and oven baked dory fish. I had a handful of cashew nuts (approximately 30) and a large banana as well for a snack (not pictured). 

And then it was off to work. Since I was trying to stave off sleepiness, I had a cup of cappuccino before my shift. 


No comments:

Post a Comment