Friday 27 November 2015

Friday is not supposed to be my cheat day

Breakfast was taken in parts. I had an overnight milk soaked chia seeds with cherries and blueberries at home. And then a cheese roll while on the way to volunteering.  


Downed a cup of cappuccino for the daily caffeine intake and a banana for a late morning snack. 

Lunch was lemongrass chicken banh mi at Vietnamese Laundry, which was a lacklustre attempt at Vietnamese food. I much prefer heading to Soonta and Miss Mai for their flavour packed rolls and salads. 


I didn't feel satisfied from my Banh Mi and decided to get a custard polo bun from Nana. I love that the buns are soft and fluffy and that the custard is not too sweet. 

And then work beckoned and I had a cup of cappuccino, pasta with oven baked zucchini and carrots, a chocolate piece, half a bowl of mashed potato and an ice cream cone from Maccas on the way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment